Duties and Functions of Tribal Rehabilitation Commissioner
- All matters related to integrated development and rehabilitation schemes in respect of the tribals to be settled in forest lands.
- Administration and management of all funds/assistance provided for rehabilitation and development of tribals living in the forest areas.
- Administrative and establishment matters of the staff working in the wing.
- Taking timely action as required in correspondences and submitting of compliance reports, those are necessary with respect to the implementation of the scheme as required under various Acts & Rules.
- Any other functions assigned to him by the Govt. / PCCF / APCCF
- He will discharge the functions contemplated under the RTI Act.
- Coordinating implementation of the ST&TFD (RFR) Act with other departments and offices.
Shri. Rajan Sehgal IFS (Full Addl. Charge)
Addl.Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (ED&TW)